Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Best Grandpa!!!

As you can see below my Grandpa came over to replace the carpet off my scratching post. I can't get enough of my scratching post so I have scratched some bare spots out of it. Grandpa came over and put some lovely fresh carpet on it.

However, I had to make sure he was doing it right. So I Cat-ually laid around watching his work. He did such a great job I thanked him by running over and scratching the crap out of the freshly laid carpet.

Thanks Grandpa!!! PUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!

6 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! Grandpaws are great!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Navar dude! Where are you? Headbutt your Mom and get her to help you blog!

Navar said...

She said she doesn't really get how to use this site. She say's very hard to do what she wants to.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hmmm....maybe we need to get your Mom together and my Meowm together and see if htey can figure some more out!

Mr. Hendrix said...

hi! now nice of your grandpa to fix it. grandbeans are great. i hope you'll visit soon!

skeezix's help site is made for cat bloggers.
the website is
http://catbloghelp.com

they'll help you a lot. they have me!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We hope that you're doing well, Navar.

Purrs,
Charlemagne and Tamar